Tuesday 1 October 2013

Pink Polka Dot Look with 3D Nail art

Hi everyone

I wanted to create a really girly look, and how better to do that with pink, polka dots and a  bow :)  This is a very simple look, easy to do and you don't need tons of tools to do it either.  If you want to see more details about the look, stay tuned by clicking read more.






The pink base color I used is from Essence in Free Hugs no. 106.  I applied 2 coats of this.
I love the Essence polishes for 2 reasons : The formula of the polish and the brush.  
It's so wide and comfortable to paint with.


I got the 3D nail art bow from Born Pretty, if you want to check it out,
click ( here ) for the link.


For the polka dots, I used OPI Funny Bunny and just randomly made the dots
with a medium sized dotting tool.  You can just use whatever you have.


Have a great day.


No comments: