Monday 7 October 2013

Mix & Match Monday : Blue Monday

Hi everyone

I'm 100% sure I'm not the only person thinking this, but man I want to be in bed right now!  Our car was covered in a layer of ice this morning, and as soon as I saw that I thought, "Bed, blanket and hot chocolate!"  Instead I cleaned the car, put the heater on full blast and made my way to work.  Hope you like my Blue Monday Look.





The blue color on my thumb, pinky and index finger is Bondi in Blue Skies. 
This color is so pretty and very opaque. 


The glitter I put on my ring finger is Catrice in I'm Dynamite applied in 2 layers.
I love the color of the glitter in this polish but I wish they put some more in the polish.
Having to put 2 layers of polish and then 2 layers of glitter makes it take too long to dry.


The base color on my ring finger and middle finger is Rimmel in Grey Matter.
The Rimmel polishes are great, the dry really fast and have a great brush.


Let me know what you think and have a great week :)





No comments: