Monday 30 September 2013

Mix & Match Monday : Black and Green Look

Hi everyone.

Hope you had a great weekend. I thought it's time again for a mani with 3D nail art.  Since I got them, I didn't use them that much.  I also haven't used the stamping plates I got so often yet, so here is me killing 2 flies with one blow.  Hope you like it.




The green I used is Perfect no. 138.  The black is Essence in Black is back.  Then I applied a top coat, because I didn't want to apply it over the 3D nail art.


3D nail art from Born Pretty (links here ) and ( here )  I just used regular false nails glue to stick the gold 3D nail art with, and it's sturdy enough for sure.

Stamping plate from Born Pretty m59 ( link here )  For the stamping I used the black stamping polish also from the Born Pretty store, but I really don't like it.  The formula is dry and makes it hard to stamp with.  If you want to check it out, click ( here ) but in my opinion, don't get it.


Have a great day!!




No comments: