Thursday 24 October 2013

Green Check Nails

Hi everyone

I came across this picture and thought I'd try to do a nail look with this. I replaced the white with a light green, but I think it turned out quite nice. I'm not so good with stamping for some reason, so this is my attempt to do stamping.






The green I stamped with is Essence in The Green & the Grunge no. 159
Some of the Essence polishes are quite good for stamping, they are not so sheer,
so no need to spend a lot of extra money on polishes only for stamping.
With the consistency of the Essence polishes, they are good if you just want to try.


The light green is from Rimmel in the color Round and round the garden no. 813


The stamping plate I used is from eBay.  You can get really inexpensive plates
from there and they work just a well as the more expensive plates.


Have a great day!



No comments: