Monday 21 October 2013

Mix & Match Monday : Gold and Brown Look

Hi everyone

Hope you had a great weekend.  I had such a crazy week (and weekend)  that I almost had no time for blogging at all.  Hopefully I can get some more posts up this week.  In this looked I used 3 colors, gold, rose gold and brown.  I like how it turned out in the end. 








This gorgeous glitter color is from the Jolly Jewels of Golden Rose and it's in 
number 


This dusty rose color is from Essence and it's called English Rose.  The formula 
of these polishes are really great.  I love these.


The gold color is also from Essence and it's called Go Bold.


For the index and ring finger, I used the decorative nail art tapes to do this with.
I just find that they are the quickest and easiest to work with since they are
already the width I want them.  I got these from a local beauty supply, but you 
can get them from many online shops.

The 3D nail art I have on my pinky finger, I got from Born Pretty, 
if you are interested to check them out, click ( here )



Hope you have a great week.


No comments: