Monday 22 July 2013

Unboxing of July Pretty Box - First Post Ever!

Hello everyone.

My name is Mari; I’m 25 years old and now live in Bulgaria. (Originally from South Africa) I thought today would be the perfect opportunity to start blogging because I just got my monthly subscription of Pretty Box. I felt like I needed a nice way to spend my spare time, as my husband often works abroad.

I have been following many Beauty and Make-up Youtubers and their blogs and recently also discovered several Nail bloggers which was a great inspiration for me to start doing it myself as well.

In July’s Pretty Box, I got the following products: (all sample sizes)
Shiseido Gentle Cleansing Cream                                 Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Mask
Shiseido Hydro-Nourishing Softener Lotion                    Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Soufflé Mask
Shiseido Night Moisture Recharge                                 Manhattan M&Buffalo Nail Polish – No. 20
Lavera Beauty Balm – 6 in 1 Tinted Moisturizer              MeMeME Beat the Blues – Oyster Gold







Click here to continue reading...





I’ve heard a lot of great things about Shiseido products, so I was very excited to try these products. With that being said, I have a very sensitive skin and changing my skin care products very easily irritates my skin and gives me a rash.



I tried all 3 samples without mixing in any of the products I usually use. I thought that it would not be too rich for my skin but unfortunately it was. One thing that really bothers me about night creams is when they make me stick to my pillow. And that is what this cream did. It was such a big issue for me to find a cream that doesn’t do that, but I would love to try maybe a different line of Shiseido products. But these product samples I got, are for dry or mature skins.

I also tried the Montagne Jeunesse Peel Off Mask and I liked it a lot. Once I applied it, it had quite a cooling effect on my skin. When I peeled it off it really deep cleansed my nose. It also smells really nice, fruity and fresh.




The Strawberry Mask, Tinted moisturizer and MeMeMe Highlighter I will try in about 2-3 days and see how that turns out.




I just made some swatches of the polish, haven’t used it for a look yet. It is quite nice from what I can tell so far, as far as how long it will stay nice without chipping, I’ll have to see when I try it out. I already have a nice idea for it. That will be coming soon

I hope you enjoyed reading my first blog. Until next time If you want to check out the Pretty Box site, here is a link for you http://prettyboxbeauty.com/ or check them out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PrettyboxBulgaria

No comments: