Wednesday 24 July 2013

Sailor Inspired Look

Hey everyone,

Since I have to skip my European summer this year, I decided to create a sailor inspired look to join the summer, sun/beach holiday mood.  We are going to visit my family in South Africa in December this year, so I won't completely miss out on summer, it will just come a little bit later :)



Click here to continue reading...




In this look I used 3 polishes:

OPI - My vampire is buff
Perfect - (131)
SNB Quick Dry Top Coat

I seriously love this top coat, it gets touch dry within 1-2 minutes and completely dry in about 10 minutes. Doing my nails was always such a big mission for me because I have no patients to wait for it to dry, but since I started using this, it's a breeze.  Just a heads up, it doesn't smell very nice :)




The water decals that I used here can be bought online at the Born Pretty Store


Hope you enjoyed the look and have a great day...




No comments: