Friday 26 July 2013

Fruity Friday - Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Soufflé Mask Review

Hello everyone

I want to introduce a series on my blog.  I will call it Fruity Friday.  Every Friday I will be posting something related to fruit. 

Today I want to share with you my thoughts on the Face Mask I got in my July Subscription of Pretty Box (Check it out here) It's the Bulgarian a sample subscription box,

I must admit, in my skin care routine, a mask is usually the first thing I neglect or sometimes even totally forget about.  But after remembering to use a mask every now and then, I always ask myself why I am not doing it more often. It really does make a difference to the skin to get some extra hydration and nourishment from a mask.



Continue reading





My initial thoughts were a little skeptical, because I have never heard of this brand before, but I knew it was time for a mask so I went for it today.  Not to mention, it smells like strawberry, so who would pass that up? :)

I mentioned in one of my previous post when I unboxed the products ( Unboxing of July Pretty Box )
that I have quite a sensitive skin, but this product not irritating my skin in any way. I'm very impressed with the results, my skin was very soft and felt very moisturized.  It smells sooooo good!! Loved it.



Have a great weekend!!




No comments: