Thursday 15 August 2013

Rimmel Polish : Dandelion Look

Hi everyone

This is a first time for me using Rimmel Polishes, and I really like it.  They advertise that they have an express brush, and it really does make the application faster.  Even though the brush is not as wide as the Essence polish brushes, I still like the brush of the Rimmel polishes as well.

I came across this look while I was browsing for some inspiration or new ideas, and I liked it a lot, so I recreated it into this look.







The polish I used here is Round and Round the Garden by Rimmel.





For the white detail in the look I used a very thin brush and just free handed the Aster Seed.



For the stem, I used a Golden Rose Striper polish in no. 106



This is a super easy look to do and it's something you don't see everyday.




Have a great day.



No comments: