Wednesday 14 August 2013

Bondi Subscription Box - August

Hi everyone

I'm so excited about my first Bondi Box.  I've never tried Bondi polishes before, so I'm glad to now.

Here is what I got in mine.






The shades I got from left to right is: Central Park Blossom, Fool's , Blue Skies and I'm Vers

My first thoughts on the polishes...

Central Park Blossom, not a big fan, it's too sheer.  I swatched it and had to apply 3 thick coats to make it completely opaque. I don't have so much patients to wait for polishes to dry.  But the color is really pretty.

Fool's, really nice color as well.  I'll just need to work on my tan a little, because my skin is a bit pale at the moment so it's not so flattering. But it took 2 good coats to make it opaque, but 2 is still better than 3 :)

Blue Skies,  what a great color. And just one coat and you're good to go, which I love!!

I'm Vers,  I will put it to the test in my next manicure.  To see how good it is.  If it help the polishes last longer without chipping and how quickly it dries.

If you are interested in getting subscribed to these boxes, click here Bondi Box Subscription


Have a great day everyone.


No comments: