Thursday 12 September 2013

Nail art using a fan brush

Hi everyone.

I was so excited to do this look.  I just had to wait for my online order to arrive.  So when I finally got my fan brush, I had to do a look with it.  Hope you like it.




First I started with 2 layers of Perfect Gel in no. 520



Sorry about the color diffrence on the nail and in the bottle, I didn't realize until later that it showed up darker on the nail.  The lights in the room I took the first pic was bad.  The color of the polish is like it shows in the bottle below.




Then I started with the fan brush, dipping it very lightly into the pink polish and making light strokes from each side of the nail.




I followed doing the same with the dark blue polish and the fan brush and just continued to repeat the process a few times over.

The color number here is 131



This is before clean up and top coat.


After clean up and top coat.


I'm happy with the way it turned out, so I will definitely do this with different colors as well.



Have a great day!!





No comments: