Tuesday 26 November 2013

Snow trees

Hi everyone

In celebration of our first snow here in Bulgaria today, I have created a DIY look for you guys to officially kick start the snow season with.  Hope you like it :)




As a base color,I applied 2 layers of Essence in the color That's what I mint!


For the decoration of the nails, I started by creating the snow on the tip of my nails with a regular foundation sponge. Did one layer of that, waited for it to dry and did a second layer in a light touching motion.


I did the trees with a DIY tool that I made with an old make up brush and a hair.


Start by making the tree stump. For the branches I started from the top and made my way down to the bottom, but do if you recreate this look, do whatever works for you. 

Hope you all have a great winter, stay warm and stay healthy.


No comments: